WordPress website is an open source content management system software developed with PHP and MySQL, licensed under the GPL (General Public License). At the last point reached with wordpress, which was developed as a blog software at the beginning, many websites such as a blog site, news site, corporate company site, e-commerce site, game site, marketplace site, donation site, social media-like sites, forum site, etc. It has become possible to do with the site.
With the themes and plugins written for the WordPress website, these features can be increased optionally and made suitable for the desired project. For example, it is possible to add additional options to the wordpress system, such as registration of real estate advertisements, creation of real estate properties, which are required for a real estate site.
WordPress is secure. Current versions of WordPress are made highly secure. Considering that security is very important for a website, we can say that wordpress meets expectations at this point.
Millions in use today! Approximately 30 percent of the site has been developed with the WordPress infrastructure. As you can see from this information, wordpress is a very useful system.
How To Make A WordPress Website?
- Choose a WordPress plan.
- Set up your domain and hosting provider.
- To set up your domain (i.e. domain) you need to reach out to a domain name provider. You can look at the domain prices by searching on Google and get a domain. Or you can use your domain name for free with the WordPress extension. As you research the installation processes, you will have no doubt that you will learn these terms very easily.
3. Install WordPress.
- It will be very easy to do your transactions through the WordPress official site. Since it is a guide in Turkish, you will be able to carry out the process directly. But if you want to buy a domain name and server in a different way, you can take a look at the hosting companies serving in our country. You can get a hosting company that fits your project from the hosting company and set up your WordPress site on that hosting. Do not get confused at these points. You can ask any question to the live support lines of hosting companies and get quick help.
4. Choose a theme.
- You can design and format your WordPress website the way you want. Note that you can access many options such as layouts, formatting styles and fonts in this regard. We can say that WordPress has an unlimited volume of customization because it offers a lot of options.
5. Produce content for your website.
- Perhaps the most important thing for your website is content. Add articles and new pages to your site. Since you are at the beginning of the process, you will gain more knowledge and experience over time. You can revise and edit the page you want at any time.
6. Customize your website.
- Here’s a little bit of finer detail. Rather than the theme you choose, you need to customize your website to make it much more effective. First, access the admin control panel, select settings, general, and add your site’s slogan and title here. By previewing it, you will easily understand how it looks. You can change basic site information such as url, e-mail, time zone and many more from this section.
7. Install plugins.
- Plugins are among the sine qua non of the WordPress infrastructure. All add-ons that add functionality to your site and increase the user experience offer added value. On average, you can search, find and install the plugins suitable for the purpose of your site among 55,000 plugins.
8. Get inspired by WordPress examples.
- In this step, you can take a look at the WordPress examples and see what kind of results came out of which themes and how customizations were made. You can see the designs that will inspire you for your WordPress websites in this section.
By following these steps, you can at least solve the foundation logic of the WordPress site and start building your own site easily, or you can contact us and get your dream website immediately.